TAP the lived experience and everyday realities of your target markets via our online ethnographic panels.
- We select a key segment whose lived experience our client wants to tap.
- We recruit a sample of up to 50 Prosumers into an online panel.
- These are further separated into several online groups of 6-10 people that we call Digital Sharing Communities.
- The online panel can be live for up to 12 months.
We engage with the panel in many different ways:
- Ask them to share aspects of their everyday lives via mobile uploads, such as photos, videos and screens saves of social media interactions.
- Ask them to share content that they consume, including links to blogs, websites and advertising with which they are regularly engaging.
- Set them tasks, including using deprivation and inflation techniques to explore the role of specific products, services and brands.
- Make real-time inquiries into what is driving behaviour via instant messaging.
- Conduct non-linear group discussions to explore shared experiences and perceptions.
- Conduct Skype in-depth interviews to probe individual experiences and perceptions more deeply.
- Conduct small-scale panel surveys to establish likes/dislikes and behavioural preferences.
TAP is an extremely cost-effective way to engage and explore the lived experiences of key market segments over an extended period of time or a small window of time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Office Address: 98 Glebe Point Point Road, Glebe NSW 2037
© 2011 realethnography pty ltd ABN83150100315