An Agency Companion
At RealEthno we pride ourselves on being a companion to other research, strategy and design agencies, independent consultants, marketing and brand specialists.
Our experience enables us to work across many different areas, including government, corporate and not-for-profit sectors. The list of projects that we have worked on is vast and diverse as a result of working in a subcontractor capacity for so many companies and individuals for more than a decade.
Where possible RealEthno likes to develop strong ongoing client relationships that are mutually beneficial. We are flexible and highly adaptive to the needs of all our clients and can fulfil a variety of roles and functions, as well as offering specialised services.
Our roles include:
- Take a full qualitative brief, design and implement all aspects of the research from beginning to end, including screener, recruitment, fieldwork, analysis and presentation of findings.
- Perform a mentoring role, including training and enabling others to carry out the research, whether it be real world or online.
- Play a qualitative support role, including moderating focus groups, in-depths, online forums or filmed immersions, or simply analyzing existing qualitative data and providing a report.
- Partner with other market and social researchers or independent consultants to pitch for competitive briefs especially when seeking to bolster their credentials.
- Deliver specific services, including videography, video editing and documentary films.
© 2011 realethnography pty ltd ABN83150100315