An Ethnography Companion
At RealEthno we pride ourselves on being a companion to other research, strategy and design agencies and departments, independent consultants, marketing, brand and UX specialists.
The list of projects that we have worked on is vast and diverse as a result of working as a ethnography companion for so many companies and individuals for more than a decade.
Where possible we like to develop strong ongoing client relationships that are mutually beneficial. We are flexible and highly adaptive to the needs of all our clients and can fulfill a variety of roles and functions, as well as offering specialised services.
Our roles include:
- Take a full qualitative brief, design and implement all aspects of the research from beginning to end, including screener, recruitment, fieldwork, analysis and presentation of findings, including video/visual outputs.
- Perform a mentoring role, including training and enabling others to carry out the research, whether it be real world or online.
- Play a qualitative support role, including moderating focus groups, in-depths, online forums or filmed immersions, or simply analyzing existing qualitative data and providing a report.
- Partner with other market and social researchers or independent consultants to pitch for competitive briefs especially when seeking to bolster their credentials.
- Deliver specific services, including videography, video editing and documentary films.
Email: email@example.com | Office Address: 98 Glebe Point Point Road, Glebe NSW 2037
© 2011 realethnography pty ltd ABN83150100315